If you wish to request a booking and pre-register, please fill in the below registration form and we will contact you.
The access channel to Breakwater Marina has been recently dredged to a depth of -2.5m LAT so there are no restrictions to come and go as you please. We’ve just upgraded our fuel system as well to enable 24 hour refuelling facilities and our Stay7-Pay5 offer is still available for those needing more time to explore Townsville.
From July 2017, Courtesy Car now available:
Over 25? Aus. Drivers Licence? COURTESY CAR AVAILABLE*
$10 Donation – FREE FOR RETURNING CUSTOMERS (T&C’s apply)
2 Hour Bookings available 7 Days a week from 8am to 4pm
Shag Is. Member? DURING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER = 10% OFF CASUAL MOORING
- You can call Marina Staff on Channel 10 VHF as you approach the marina for assistance with docking either at your berth or on the fuel wharf
- Our Marina Office is open from 8am to 5pm everyday – You may not be aware we’ve just upgraded our fuel system as well to enable 24 hour refuelling facilities
- The access channel to Breakwater Marina has been recently dredged to a depth of -2.5m LAT so there are no restrictions to come and go as you please.
- If you do wish to head straight to a berth, please provide a copy of your insurance details before arrival via email
- We do ask for valid Credit Card details for security and key deposits during your stay
- If you think you will be arriving after hours, please let Marina Staff know so we can arrange an After Hours Check-In Kit
- If you would like to order any supplies or freight to be delivered to the Marina, please use our street address: 26 Mariners Drive, The Strand, Townsville, QLD 4810
- If you need mail redirected or parcels through Australia Post, you can use our postal address: PO BOX 1469, Townsville QLD 4810
Feel free to ask Marina Staff for a list of our local suppliers, maintenance or repairs, or information about Townsville.
We’re always happy to help or point you in the right direction – just ask one of our friendly team!
After hours checking in
Please contact the Marina Office to arrange to arrive after hours. Although we can’t be onsite to grab your lines as you arrive, we’d be happy to leave some information to conveniently find local shops that are open after hours just in case.